Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Structure For Life

Hello, I have created this blog to be used as a calender of upcoming classes that are going to be held in our education center at Structure For Life. You can also let me know if there is something you are interested in teaching or learning about.
This is also a space that clients can write about their experience with Rolfing or Homeopathy.
I hope you will check in often and use the information on this blog.

Make sure to check the comments link below!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

Erin Herdina
Certified Advanced Rolfer
Classical Homeopath

www.structureforlife.com

2 comments:

  1. When I first decided to take Rolfing sessions, I had no idea what to expect. Little did I know then that Rolfing was one of the best things I could ever have done for myself. My body has transformed and continues to transform into a working "powerhouse" that propels me to live the best life I can. I have more energy than I ever thought possible - as soon as I sit down, I just want to spring right back up and keep going. It's that amazing! As a dancer and a runner, Rolfing has drastically improved my flexibility and significantly increased my speed. Interestingly, Rolfing has also boosted my immune system. I used to have 5-6 sinus infections every winter, but this season I haven't even had one! I am constantly receiving compliments on my perfect posture and "new" body - so the changes are definitely noticeable. The best part is taking a deep breath in, and feeling the air travel all the way down to your toes. I can hardly wait for the next session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, our Feb. Kettle Bell class was a huge success!!! Everyone had a great time and learned a lot. Getting the form down is so important.

    The march class is half way through and going very well. The instructors are really great about finding the right exercises for everyone.

    I am happy to report that the April class is full without my sending out an announcement for the class. People are talking.

    The May Kettle Bell 30 day challenge class already has two people signed up. If you are interested in the class or would like more information on the class- please contact me.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete