Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am an athlete, dancer and personal trainer, I use my body everyday for my life's work and hobbies. Because I put a lot of stress on my body, it's important to me to keep it healthy and on track. 

I was referred to Erin over a year ago and went through the 10 treatments, I was very pleased with the results. I have had a lot of massage, and still do, but this was different. This was a "treatment" that looked at the structure of my body and not just massaging and releasing muscle tension.

I have referred a number of my clients to Erin to help them in areas that my strengthening, flexibility and mobility exercises were not reaching. I have watched how she has changed their body in ways I didn't imagine possible.

I think it is very important for people to go through a series of treatments to get your bone structure, musculature back in alignment. Then you'll be ready to hit the field, gym, bike or golf course hard!
Andrea D.
St. Paul, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment