Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yelp Review

Erin is a gifted rolfer. She is very respectful of me and my body, and very confident in her assessments and treatment. I always, always leave feeling as if my aches and pains have been completely addressed. Her treatments last me a good long time and I easily resume my activities with energy and enthusiasm.

Her treatment room is well appropriated, serene, and clean. I just do not want to leave the space nor, finish my treatment. I joking say, she has ruined me for life when it comes to traditional massage. Her work goes to my core and move well beyond relaxation to joy.

Thank you Erin for sharing your gifts and for committing your self completely to rolfing. You national and international reputation is certainly well deserved.
Barbara T.
St. Paul, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment