Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yelp Review

Erin Herdina is as good as it gets! 

I'm 41 and I'm very active having played hockey all my life. The 2009 hockey season was miserable. I missed nearly half the season from nagging injuries and when I was playing I was playing hurt and was actually planning on hanging up the skates. I have done physical therapy, massage, you name it, I thought I was out of options. My wife recommended that I go see Erin after she was recommended to go see her by another friend. 

My situation was that I was in a lot pain every morning, feeling stiff for the first 30 minutes of everyday after waking up. Well, those days are over!!! In the 2010 hockey season I played in ever game and I looked forward to playing after I had completed my 10 sessions with Erin. I'm looking forward to playing for many more seasons. Erin realigned the muscles in my body that have been out of alignment for over 32 years. My body actually physically looks different. I can tell and my wife can tell, I'm actually taller. I had an ACL/MCL surgery in 1994. Years after the surgery my knee that I had the procedure performed on began to look increasingly different from my other knee as the years passed. I just thought it was because the surgery deformed my knee. After a few sessions with Erin, I could not tell the difference between my right knee and my left knee, not to mention how more flexible it was. I have since passed her name on to 20 or so people and they have all had great results from Professional golfers, Moms and Dads, anyone who's in pain. I'm truly blown away by her ability to acutely understand my body, while continuing to remind me of old injuries that I had completely forgot about. She realigned my hips, raised a fallen arch, realigned a separated rotater cuff that I didn't even know was separated. I just know I have full range of motion of a shoulder for the first time in 10 years.

If you are feeling any discomfort, GO to her! Don't wait a second longer. My Dad, who is 65 and had 2 rods put in his back after herniating 2 disks. He couldn't walk from the handicap spot at the grocery store to the grocery carts for support. He had not even completed his sessions and my 3 brother and I decided to take him to Target Field. We were trying to figure out were we should drop him off, because we knew he couldn't walk. The day of the game, we parked in a lot and he walked 5 blocks with no pain. We walked to our seats and sat in our seats for the entire game, we walked downtown from bar to bar and my Dad felt no pain. She has single-handedly changed my families lives forever. We have so much to be thankful for.

Erin, YOU ROCK! And thank you for doing what you do so well!
Jeff E.
Minneapolis, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment