Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yelp Review

I saw Erin for the first time a week ago. I followed the recommendation of a friend who has been seeing her for years. Having had many forms of body work over the years, I wasn't anticipating quite the experience I had. I have had chronic pain in my neck for nearly a year. No massage therapist or PT has been able to shake it loose. As we started the treatment, Erin examined the balance in my body and I was able to visually see the way my body's structure had overcompensated for the pain I was experiencing. 

After an hour of her work, I got up off of her table and every nerve ending in my body was firing. The pain in my neck was largely gone...and more importantly, when I stood in front of the mirror and took an honest evaluation of my entire structure, the imbalances I had seen were back to their normal state.

Erin is a remarkable understanding of the body and the connections between nerves, muscle, tendons and bone. She works systemically to balance the body to it's healthiest state. She doesn't claim she'll work "magic" on your body, she just does! 

I'm experienced at receiving all types of both traditional and nontraditional remedies for pain over the years and I would recommend Erin to anyone who suffers from pain and discomfort. She provided quick relief from pain that has daunted me for some time. I can't wait to go back!
Gina Z.
Minnetonka, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment